Early registration for SWAT 2018 is now open. Click the link below to register on-line:
Click the link below to access the Mail-In Registration Form:
Access to the Vendors Area and Artist Gallery is open to the public at no charge.
We hope you will join us for the second biggest Turning Symposium in the world. Our goal is to give you the best demonstrators, vendors, Art Gallery and learning experience for your money, and still include lunch every day in a relaxed informal atmosphere. Where else could you find:
- Lots of turning classes (total of 54 - Rotations as we call them)
- Great lunches
- Biggest Art Gallery of all the symposiums
- “2-for-1” drawings, first drawing for ART and second drawing for TOOLS & WOOD
- Lathe giveaways
- Over 45 vendors in 90 booths
- Along with internationally known turners … demonstrating in the vendor area
Looking forward to seeing y’all there this year,
Clyde Little, SWAT President
2017 PRIVACY NOTICE: The South West Association of Turners will only use your information for registration and future Symposium announcements. The information will not be sold to or shared with others.